www.goddessheart.com

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Tee Corinne Discussion ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by RomTom on July 05, 19101 at 19:26:45:

Hi Tee, today I opened an old trunk of art books and there was your Cunt Coloring Book right on top. I thought about the first time I had seen it, back in the seventies, in a commune somewhere, back in a time when we were all trying to find ways to free our minds and hearts and create new ways of expression. Ayn Rand was a major influence to me in highschool back in the sixties. Can't remember the last time I heard of someone else who could say the same. I didn't end up a lesbian. I couldn't: I am a man. Not even bisexual. But I too live in Oregon, because it is important to me to live in a place that tries to tolerate an artist like myself. Since you live in Oregon too, I wonder if you have heard of my art. You of all people know how THAT goes sometimes. People who have never even SEEN it spread outrageous PR about it, moreso because I am a man, doing art in a field where women see it and say "they can't believe that a man did this art". That's something Izzy told me in Mother Kali Books a few months before she died. You know, the lesbian feminist bookstore in Eugene... My photography has been hanging up there for four years. So anyway, I want to tell you about my website. Carol Carman wanted to do a site based on my photography and poetry. I couldn't do it myself because I am on the road so much. So it is finally up. Now people can finally take a look at it. I had been hoping to find an actual email address for you because I wanted to write you a personal letter. Please check out my website, www.goddessheart.com and if possible, drop me a line. It would make my day. Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Return to Tee Corinne Discussion ] [ FAQ ]